A world of knowledge and fun await at the Museum of Aviation
The Museum of Aviation combines history and fun by honoring veterans and reminding all Americans of the legendary Air Force heritage.
Offering free admission and parking, the museum is located next to Robins Air Force Base in Warner Robins, GA, less than 2 hours drive from the Chattahoochee Valley.
The museum opened to the public in 1984 and over the last 35 years has become one of the most visited museums in the Department of Defense.
Whether you have a family reunion, a large group of friends, or even a field trip, the Museum of Aviation is the perfect destination for any group of visitors.
Things To Do On Your Visit:
- Explore the cosmos or go back in time with the Virtual Reality Simulator.
- Challenge your group with a scavenger hunt.
- Learn about leaders in aviation at the Georgia Aviation Hall of Fame.
- View a restored P-40 “Warhawk” that was flown in World War II.
- Or tour exhibits of over 80 other aircraft and missiles.
- Take your group on a guided tour.
- Learn teamwork while you plan and fly a mission in the Mission Quest Flight Simulation Lab.
- And much more…..
So what are you waiting for? Plan your trip today.