The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring! In preparation for the 2020 census, the U.S. Census Bureau is recruiting thousands of people across the country to assist with the count. Positions are part-time, offer paid training, and some positions reimburse mileage for travel and other expenses.
- Troup -$14.50/hr
- Harris – $14/hr
- Muscogee – $14/hr
- Chattahoochee – $16/hr
- Talbot – $14/hr
- Sumter – $14/hr
- Webster – $14/hr
- Stewart – $14/hr
- Quitman – $14/hr
- Clay – $14/hr
- Chambers – $15/hr
- Lee – $15/hr
- Russell – $14.50/hr
- Barbour – $14.50/hr
(Related: Sky Zone Opening Location Columbus)
All eligible applicants must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a valid Social Security number.
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Have a valid email address.
- Complete an application and answer assessment questions. (Some assessment questions are available in Spanish. However, an
- English proficiency test may also be required.)
- Be registered with the Selective Service System or have a qualifying exemption, if you are a male born after Dec. 31, 1959.
- Pass a Census-performed criminal background check and a review of criminal records, including fingerprinting.
- Commit to completing training.
- Be available to work flexible hours, which can include days, evenings, and/or weekends.
Some jobs also may require:
- Have access to a vehicle and a valid driver’s license, unless public transportation is readily available.
- Have access to a computer with internet and an email account (to complete training).
If you would like to help, you can apply here.