The Greater Columbus Fair returns to the Chattahoochee Valley on November 8th and ends November 18th. We compiled the best specials, attractions, and food options at this year's fair so you can make the most of your time there. Have fun!
Take a trip to “Bearadise” with this fun and educational traveling performance.
Bearadise Ranch is a learning facility based in Florida, that aims to generate awareness for habitat preservation and conservation for all bear species.
Their traveling show features bruin bears and aims to help the public learn about bears and gain an appreciation for them up close and personal.
Free Ice Skating
After you enjoy all the fair has to offer, you can enjoy FREE ice skating at the Columbus Ice Rink.
Free admission is available at these times:
- Monday – Friday: 5 PM EST – 10 PM EST
- Saturday – Sunday: 1 PM EST – 10 PM EST
*Note – Skate rentals are available for only $3.
Money Saving Specials
Almost every night of the fair has a special discount or offer for you and your family.
Take advantage of these to save some money and have fun!
- Buddy Night – Thursday, November 8th
- Buy one armband for $25 get one FREE *both parties must be present at the time of purchase*
- Fried-Day – Friday, November 9th
- Get one fried Oreo for only $1, available on the Midway only.
- Veterans Day – Sunday, November 11th
- Free admission for active duty military and veterans, with ID
- Mommy Monday – Monday, November 12th
- Moms get free admission and a free armband when you buy 1 child admission and armband
- One Hour Free – Tuesday, November 13th.
- Free admission and Free Rides from 5 PM EST – 6PM EST
- Soup-er Wednesday, November 14th
- Bring 3 nonperishable canned good items for the Valley Rescue Mission and receive 3 armbands for only $33 (that is over $40 in savings)
- Dollar Night – Thursday, November 15th
- Admission, select food, select games, and most rides are only $1 each.
- Daily Admission Discounts
- $3 for Seniors and Children 3-9
- Children 2 and under are admitted for FREE
The fair only comes once a year, so use this guide to make this year a fair to remember.