Columbus State University is transforming campus into a winter wonderland for the annual WinterFest community event. It will take place on November 19 from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Columbus State’s main campus.
WinterFest activities will include:
- Holiday performances from local schools and organizations
- Rides and games with prizes
- Hot chocolate and holiday treats
- Lighting of the campus holiday tree and clock tower
- Photos with Santa, Elsa from Frozen, and Paw Patrol
- Holiday craft stations from around the world
Food vendors as well as a “Winterfeast” in CSU’s dining hall for $5.50 per person will be available to attendees.
CSU police will be at the event to collect donations. The donations go towards Cougars for Causes, a holiday fundraising drive benefiting local area nonprofits. Attendees may bring canned goods, toys or toiletry items as a donation for the drive.
Winter Fest is co-sponsored by CSU and the CSU Alumni Association.
The event is free and no tickets or registration is required.
For more information, visit winterfest.columbusstate.edu or call (706) 507-8730.