Keep it Crisp & Toasty
Why stop at just eating Hot Pockets when you can literally sleep in the toasty snack?! The Hot Pocket sleeping bag, which is available for purchase on ThinkGeek.com for $80 bucks, looks like an actual hot pocket, is equipped with a Custom MicroWaav™ insulation system, and includes integrated crisping sleeve for maximum warmth retention.
According to ThinkGeek, “after the initial 2 minute period to reach maximum internal temperature, the integrated crisping sleeve allows for maximum warmth retention…your extremities are always toasty while your core stays nice and cool.”
- Hot Pocket Sleeping Bag
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Generously-cut sleeping bag looks and feels like a Hot Pocket!
- Custom MicroWaav™ insulation system ensures your extremities stay toasty
- Integrated crisping sleeve for maximum warmth retention
- Materials: Tough 40-denier ripstop (nylon) pastry shell with marinara (polyester) lining
- Care Instructions: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low.
- Use of a compression sack with this sleeping bag may cause leakage
- Dimensions: 31″ x 76″, Weight: 3 lb. 13 oz.
It is advertised that your extremities will stay toasty.
Camping and couch surfing will never be the same.